Introducing the nextfit cx convertible car seat from chicco, the makers of the #1-rated keyfit. Engineered with innovative safety and convenience features, the nextfit cx is the easiest convertible car seat to install accurately and securely. The exclusive recline sure 9-position leveling system provides the most recline options to accommodate a wide range of vehicles, and the supercinch latch tightener uses force-multiplying technology to help achieve a super tight and secure vehicle fit with a fraction of the effort. Just like the keyfit, two rideright bubble levels accurately indicate correct seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes. And, when you’re ready to move to forward-facing, an integrated slide path makes it easy to re-position the latch strap without re-threading. Other features include a removable infant insert for smaller babies, 5-point harness with 2-position chest clip, 6-position headrest with integrated harness adjustment, built-in belt lock-offs for installation with vehicle belt, machine-washable seat pad, and removable cup holder for use on either side of the seat. For use with children from 5-40 lbs in rear-facing mode, and from 22-65 lbs in forward-facing mode. Nextfit cx also features comfortflex harness management with padding and flex-out design that holds both sides of the waist belt up and out of the way during loading/unloading and keeps them in the right spot once baby is ready to be buckled.
Chicco NextFit CX Convertible Car Seat
- Padded comfortflex harness management system
- Reclinesure 9-position leveling system provides the most recline options of any convertible seat for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
- Two rideright bubble levels indicate correct seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- Exclusive supercinch latch tightener uses force-multiplying technology to help achieve a tight and secure fit with a fraction of the effort
- Integrated slide path makes it easy to re-position the latch strap for conversion from rear-facing to forward-facing