Milton Sterilising Tablets allow you to sterilise in 15 minutes only, killing all bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores (tough dormant bacteria). It has also been used in hospitals for many years as a simple and very reliable method. To be used for sterilising breast feeding equipment and all babies feeding utensils, including bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys and weaning items. Many new mums find Milton Tablets a good choice for sterilising out and about or on holiday. The Milton solution is harmless and leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use – utensils are safe for your baby to use immediately. Each solution lasts for 24 hours.
Milton Sterilising Tablets
- Expertly developed to sterilise in 15 minutes all baby items using cold water
- The Milton cold water method of sterilising has been used by mums and midwives for over 70 years
- Kill 99.9% of germs
- Ideal for use at home, travel and overnight stays
- No need to rinse
- Solution works for 24 hours
- Use to sterilise all breastfeeding equipment and baby feeding accessories : breast pump parts, baby bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys, plastic cutlery, weaning bowls
- Simply drop 1 tablet into 5 litres of clean cold water. Let the tablet dissolve to form the Sterilising Solution.
- Made in Great Britain
Out of stock