Made In Italy. The new primo viaggio convertible is our premium car seat that comes with EPS side foam in the shell and in the head panels for superior side impact protection (SIP). The SIP is easy to adjust, even with your baby in the seat. The wide padded seat includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns and a quick release five point safety harness. The primo viaggio convertible is fastened to the vehicle by means of standard lap or shoulder lap vehicle belts or using latch connector and top tether straps according to FMVSS-213 and CMVSS-213 regulations. Features include: Rear facing for children 5 to 35 pound, forward facing for children 20 to 65 pound, adjustable side impact protection is easy to adjust in 10 different positions with baby in the seat, quick-release five point safety harness with shoulder pads and chest clip, harness webbing made with cobblestone extra strong polyester thread, wide, padded seat; includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns, EPS side foam in the shell and in the head panel for superior side impact protection, gently shaped base with non-friction pads for extra stability, superior quality fabric, removable, washable covers, top tether hook, adjustable latch connectors easily repositionable for forward or rearward installation.
Peg-Perego CLOSEOUT!! Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Carseat In Aquamarine
- Made In Italy. Reversible-can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 pound and forward facing for children 22 to 65 pound. Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode
- Side impact protection protects child’s head, neck and spine, easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- Energy-absorbing foam, EPS throughout the seat protects child’s head and torso from impact forces, a shock absorbing foam element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child’s neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- Contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement, contoured base provides extra stability in any seating position
- Top tether hook increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement, adjustable latch connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing or forward-facing installation
Category: Car Seats