Complete peace of mind. When installed correctly, car seats save lives. Yet, 4 out of 5 times they’re not. And there’s no easy way to check. The 4moms self-installing car seat installs itself correctly by automatically leveling and tensioning, verifies the installation before every ride, and then continuously monitors its status during use to ensure it is always correctly installed, giving you complete peace of mind every time you put your baby in the car. When connected to the 4moms app, the car seat features a carrier in vehicle alert that notifies parents if the carrier is left in the base, reducing the likelihood of leaving their baby in the vehicle. The app also offers a customized installation that ensures the base is installed at the correct level, even when parked on an incline, and recommends seat position based on the vehicle’s make and model. The seat itself features an adjustable headrest with no re-thread harness that is easy to adjust as baby grows and ensures the harness is always threaded correctly. The UPF 30, full coverage canopy comes complete with a pop out shade for added privacy and sun protection. The self-installing car seat is compatible with the 4moms moxi stroller and several other strollers for use as a travel system with adapter (sold separately). The car seat is designed for use with children from 4 to 30 pounds that are 32 inches or less, and includes a newborn insert that provides a proper fit for even the smallest children.
4moms Self Installing Car Seat
- Installs itself correctly: Automatically levels & tensions. 4moms app required for auto installation.
- Verifies before every ride: Checks installation every time the carrier is connected.
- Monitors continuously: 20 sensors monitor installation status during use.
- Carrier in vehicle alert: Reduces likelihood of leaving baby in vehicle.
- Exceeds federal crash test standard: Tested at force levels 2X the NHTSA standard.